Learn how to make Chocolate Cups, a special recipe to make creative and deliciously edible Chocolate Cups, a recipe by Ruchi Bharani.
This year is about to end, bid farewell to this year, with tasty and sweet Chocolate Cups, a recipe by Ruchi Bharani. Chocolate Cups add sparkles to your new year party. So make this special dessert and serve your guest those delicious Chocolate Cups
- Dark chocolate
- 200gms Bitter Chocolate
- chopped figs
- chopped cranberries
- chopped walnuts
- Melt the dark chocolate in microwave for 40-45 secs, then whisk it until its smooth liquid
- Add the melted chocolate into the silicon cups
- Refrigerate it for 7-8 minutes
- Add Bitter Chocolate and cream together and microwave it for 50 secs, after which whisk it.
- De mold the chocolate cups
- Once the chocolate sauce is cooled down, fill it into a piping bag
- Add few pieces of chopped figs, chopped cranberries, chopped walnuts into the chocolate cups
- Over which add the chocolate sauce and garnish it with sprinkles