Poor drainage is the enemy of any good landscape.
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Monday, February 25, 2013
Friday, February 22, 2013
With Pavestone's new RumbleStone building blocks, you can easily create grill enclosures, mailboxes, benches, fire pits and just about any outdoor structure you can imagine. RumbleStone combines a rough, rustic look with the unmatched durability of Pavestone manufactured stone.
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Saturday, February 16, 2013
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Sunday, February 10, 2013
Thursday, February 7, 2013
A classic design, this fountainette is the right fit for all sizes of gardens. The gentle flow of the water will encourage real birds to perch next to their cast concrete kin! Comes with the pump and an LED light included.
Check it out at: http://www.therustyshovel.ca/catalog/item/7426086/7860409.htm
Monday, February 4, 2013
* Environmentally friendly, made from 100% recycled tires
* Looks exactly like wood or rock and is fade resistent
* Proprietary lab-tested non-toxic color-coating process
* 5 times heavier than conventional mulch
* No. 1 most fade resistant brand
* Up to 12 times the life of wood mulch
* Zero deterioration and zero water absorption
* 100% of water drains through to plants
* Reduces weed growth by 86%
* Eliminates attraction of wood-eating insects
* Doesn't float or blow away
* Easy to install and maintain
* Adds curb appeal and value to property
Product is sold in 40 lb bags for easy transport or 2,000 lb super sack
Friday, February 1, 2013
http://www.landscapingnetwork.com This video showcases a pea gravel and decomposed granite patio that were used to create a Mediterranean landscape design. The professional landscape architect that designed this space explains some of the details and tips for this type of project.